1 April 2021 - Changes to Robina Town Centre in accordance with Queensland Government mandates
As part of the Queensland Government’s announcement of the end of the hard lockdown in Greater Brisbane, the following restrictions will continue to apply at Robina Town Centre until Thursday 15 April:
- Masks must continue to be worn in indoor settings, including shopping centres, with a requirement to carry one at all times, unless an exemption applies.
- Hospitality venues, including restaurants and cafes, can only provide seated service for eating and drinking, with no standing service allowed.
- Density limits will return to one person per two square metres.
We have implemented a number of measures to assist us and our community in adhering to this directive, including:
- All Centre staff and contractors will be required to wear masks while at work, unless they have a valid reason not to.
- Signage that clearly reminds our community that they must adhere to the government mandate and not enter the Centre without a face mask unless they are exempt.
- Close work with local Police in monitoring our community’s adherence to this new directive, reminding our community of this directive and asking those that aren’t wearing face masks, without a valid reason, to leave the Centre.
For more information on what these latest directives mean for you please visit here.
Looking to restock on face masks?
Stocks are currently limited in Supermarkets and Pharmacies but we have a number of retailers that still have plenty of stock available including Best and Less, Cosmetics Plus, Stacks as well as the retailers featured below*.
COTTON ON - Single reusable masks 3 for $20
STANDBAGS - 2 pack reusable masks $8.50
BIG PLAY GAMES - reusable masks $10ea or buy 2 get 1 free
DAISO - 10 pack disposable masks $3.80
BIG W - 3 pack reusable Bonds masks $8.97
Supermarkets, Priceline Pharmacy stocks are limited. *Prices and availability as at 29/03/2021
Keeping you safe at Robina Town Centre
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit Robina Town Centre These include:
- Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances and Customer Service Desk for our entire community to access.
- Installation of signage across our Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Contactless wayfinding, available at our Centre directories, allowing you to scan a QR code on your mobile to find any store in the Centre.
- Continuation of our Order and Collect service, allowing you to order from your preferred Robina Town Centre stores and have your order delivered directly to your car. Find out more HERE
How you can help
While visiting Robina Town Centre, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Adhere to capacity guidelines – currently in Queensland the one in four square metre rule applies. Please adhere to retailer maximum capacity numbers which are outlined at their store entrance. 530 customers are allowed in our Food Atrium and 206 customers in The Kitchen’s, whilst still adhering to the 1.5 metres distance rule.
- Plan your visit - due to restricted numbers in our restaurants, beauty salons, gyms and cinema, please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
We ask for your support in ensuring Robina Town Centre continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit Queensland Health’s website. Find out more HERE
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Robina Town Centre