Changes to Robina Town Centre in accordance with Queensland Government mandates – 23 July
The Queensland Government has announced that the face mask mandate will remain in place in South East Queensland for at least another seven days, until 6am Friday 30 July.
This means that a face mask must still be worn indoors, including while visiting Robina Town Centre, or wherever social distancing isn’t possible.
For more information on what these latest changes mean for you please visit https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/urgent-covid-19-update.
The Queensland Government has also mandated that anyone leaving home will need to wear a face mask, unless:
- You are under 12
- You have a medical condition that prohibits the wearing of a face mask
- It is unsafe to do so
- It is not practical to do so.
We ask that our community remains respectful to others, as reasons for not wearing a mask are not always obvious.
The health and wellbeing of our entire community remains our overriding priority and something we take very seriously. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic we have upheld exemplary health and hygiene practices and will continue to do so to help keep our community safe. For details on what these measures are, please read below.
Keeping you safe at Robina Town Centre
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit Robina Town Centre These include:
- Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances and Customer Service Desk for our entire community to access.
- Installation of signage across our Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Contactless wayfinding, available at our Centre directories, allowing you to scan a QR code on your mobile to find any store in the Centre.
- Continuation of our Order and Collect service, allowing you to order from your preferred Robina Town Centre stores and have your order delivered directly to your car. Find out more HERE
How you can help
While visiting Robina Town Centre, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Adhere to capacity guidelines – Please adhere to maximum capacity numbers which are outlined at the entrance to selected retailers, the Food Atrium, The Kitchens and Kids Play Areas.
- Acting with kindness - We ask for your support in ensuring Robina Town Centre continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
- Using the QLD Check In App - We encourage you to check in at Robina Town Centre, as well as any retailers you visit, next time you are at the Centre by using the Check In QLD app to scan the QR codes available to you.
- Plan your visit - due to restricted numbers in our restaurants, beauty salons, gyms and cinema, please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
We ask for your support in ensuring Robina Town Centre continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit Queensland Health’s website. Find out more HERE
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Robina Town Centre.