Robina Town Centre (Centre)
School Holidays Spend and Receive Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Promotion
- By participating in the Promotion, the Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- To participate in the Promotion, the Participant must be an Eligible Person makes an Eligible Transaction during the Promotion Period.
- Participants must keep their original receipt or tax invoice from a Participating Store as proof of purchase.
- Eligible Persons may enter the Competition once only during the Competition Period.
- To enter the Promotion, the Eligible Person must during the Promotion Period:
- spend in any one transaction at a Participating Retailer in the Centre (“Eligible Entry”); and
- present their original receipt/s to Customer Service to validate the entry; and fill in a digital entry on the iPad provided
- if the Eligible Person is under the age of 18 years, be consented to by a parent or guardian of the Eligible Person and any relevant consent form signed where applicable.
- The Promoter (in its sole discretion) has the right to add or to remove from the list of Participating Retailers at any time
- Information on the Eligible Entry Form also forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion will be conducted in the Centre during the Promotion Period. The Promotion will end on expiration of the Promotion Period or earlier once all Gifts have been given away.
- The Promotion is only open to Eligible Persons.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of any Participant (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Participant who does not comply strictly with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. If requested by the Promoter, a Participant must provide the Promoter with evidence of eligibility. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- There will be one thousand and two hundred and thirty-five (1,235) Gifts one thousand and two hundred and thirty-five (1,235) recipients of a Gift (Gift Recipients).
- If a Gift Recipient is under the age of 18 years, the parent or guardian of the Gift Recipient who gave permission for entry into the Promotion will be deemed to be a Gift Recipient for the purposes of the Promotion.
- The Gifts are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Gifts will be redeemed between core trading hours on 27 June 2020 and 12 July 2020 at Customer Service.
- Where the use of the Gift is subject to the terms and conditions of a Gift provider other than the Centre, any dispute in relation to those terms and conditions must be directed to that party and the Promoter has no responsibility for resolving such disputes.
Other General Terms
- All Promotion entries are the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter Entities shall not be liable (including, without limitation, in negligence) for:
- any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss); or
- any personal injury suffered or sustained,
during the course of participating in this Promotion or using the Gift, except for and to the extent that any liability cannot be excluded by law.
- Each Participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter Entities against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by the Promoter Entities or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Participant, the conduct of the Participant in the Promotion or the use of the Gift by the Participant.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (if any) to:
- disqualify any Participant; and/or
- modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate.
- Under the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), the Promoter must notify Participants of certain matters when it collects personal information about them including how it plans to use or disclose it. If a Participant chooses to enter or take part in the Promotion, the Participant may be required to provide the Promoter with personal information about themselves such as the Participant’s full name, address, email, amount of transaction and store of transaction.
- The Promoter will collect, use and disclose the personal information which the Participant has provided for the purpose adding the Participant’s details to the Centre’s database.
- By entering the Promotion, the Participant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of his or her personal information in the manner outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- If a Participant would prefer that the Promoter does not use or disclose the Participant’s personal information in the way outlined in these Terms and Conditions and/or retain their personal information for the purposes described herein, the Participant should contact the Promoter on (07) 5575 0400.
- A Participant has the right to access, in most circumstances, personal information which the Promoter holds about the Participant. A Participant may contact the Promoter on (07) 5575 0400. to ask for access to the Participant’s personal information, or if the Participant has a complaint concerning a Participant’s information privacy. The Promoter may deny the participant’s request for access in some circumstances. If the Promoter does this, it will tell the Participant why.
- If a Participant considers that any personal information that the Promoter holds about the Participant is inaccurate or if at any time the Participant’s details change, the Participant may contact the Promoter on (07) 5575 0400 and the Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure that such personal information is corrected. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to keep personal information secure from misuse, interference, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
“Centre” means Robina Town Centre located at Robina Town Centre Drive (off Robina Parkway), Robina Qld 42130.
“Eligible Entry” means an entry which complies with the requirements of clause 5.
“Eligible Person” means an individual who:
- is a resident of Queensland;
- if under 18 years of age, has a parent or guardian’s permission to participate in the Promotion;
- is not a Non Eligible Person; and
- submits an Eligible Entry.
“Eligible Transaction” means an Eligible Person must spend at a Participating Retailer during the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, payment for services (e.g. electricity, gas, telephone), registrations (e.g. motor vehicle registration), premiums (e.g. insurance and health fund premiums), rates, subscriptions, deposits or payments to financial institutions or any similar payments (including payments made to Australia Post, lay-by transactions, newsagency and lotteries purchases) will not qualify as an Eligible Transaction.
“Gift” means one (1) of four hundred and ninety-five (495) Money Boxes, or one (1) of four hundred and ninety-five (495) Colour Your Pony or one (1) of two hundred and forty-five (245) Dinosaur Packs or any substitute Gift of a similar replacement type and value as determined by the Promoter.
“Non-Eligible Person” means the following:
- owners and managers of the Centre;
- retailers of the Centre;
- suppliers, associated companies and agencies of the Centre;
- the employees or contractors of the persons and entities in paragraphs (a) – (c); and
- any spouse, child, de facto or any other person living at the same premises as any of the persons mentioned in paragraphs (a) – (d).
“Participant” means any person who participates in the Promotion.
“Participating Retailer/s” All centre retailers excluding Major Supermarkets; Coles and Woolworths.
“Promoter” means the owner of the Centre, QIC Robina Pty Ltd ACN 080 215 354 at QIC Robina Trust, Level 5, Central Plaza II, 66 Eagle Street, Brisbane Qld 4000.
“Promoter Entities” means the Promoter, all associated companies, advisors and agencies and all those entities’ personnel.
“Promotion” means the opportunity to go into the draw to attempt to receive a Gift in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
“Promotion Period” means the period from 9:00am to 5:00pm from 27 June 2020 to 12 July 2020