Keeping you safe at Robina Town Centre
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit Robina Town Centre These include:
- Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances and Customer Service Desk for our entire community to access.
- Installation of signage across our Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Contactless wayfinding, available at our Centre directories, allowing you to scan a QR code on your mobile to find any store in the Centre.
- Continuation of our Order and Collect service, allowing you to order from your preferred Robina Town Centre stores and have your order delivered directly to your car. Find out more HERE
How you can help
While visiting Robina Town Centre, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Adhere to capacity guidelines – currently in Queensland the one in four square metre rule applies. Please adhere to retailer maximum capacity numbers which are outlined at their store entrance. 530 customers are allowed in our Food Atrium and 206 customers in The Kitchen’s, whilst still adhering to the 1.5 metres distance rule.
- Plan your visit - due to restricted numbers in our restaurants, beauty salons, gyms and cinema, please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
We ask for your support in ensuring Robina Town Centre continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit Queensland Health’s website. Find out more HERE
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Robina Town Centre
8 Jan 2021 Update - COVID 19 Greater Brisbane Lockdown
Please note that due to the Greater Brisbane Lockdown announced this morning some stores at Robina Town Centre will be closed over the weekend. We recommend you contact stores directly to request their trading hours or call Customer Service on 5575 0400.